Every client who has followed the Our Sales Coach process has exceeded their goals and gotten over 250% ROI and you can too!
Making Networking Referrals Work for You!
Thursday, October 19, 2017 8:30AM-10:30AM
Many people fail at first knowing how to ask for a referral and then taking the necessary steps to successfully turn that referral into a prospect meeting.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required, so REGISTER HERE today.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Develop a systematic and repeatable process to secure referrals from your clients and strategic partners
- Control the quality and quantity of the referrals you receive
- Never hear “I can’t think of anyone right now” when you ask for a referral
- Create a clear strategy for how you will five and receive referrals with your most strategic referral sources
Getting To Decision Makers Workshop
Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:30AM-10:30AM
These days it has become more and more difficult to get in front of decision makers.
Are you tired of constantly getting voicemail, uncooperative gatekeepers, or sending unreturned emails?
Let’s face it, important people are busy dealing with their own issues and you are not on their radar….yet.
Failing to get to the decision maker can lead to wasted time and lost sales. As a
minimum it will mean a much longer sales cycle, inconsistency in your sales, and unpredictable results. If you are looking for some fresh ideas on what you can be doing to bring predictability and consistency into your sales; find out what is working and what is not. You will learn what you can do more of or differently to accelerate your sales.
Space is limited to 8 business owners and pre-registration is
required so REGISTER today.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Thirteen ways to get to decision makers that work
- How to influence gatekeepers to help you get the appointment
- What to do when you get to a decision maker and you get sent down
- How to uncover and get to other people who can influence the decision
- How to uncover their decision process
- How to uncover what they will base the decision on before you present
Lead Generation Workshop
Thursday, December 14, 2017 8:30AM-10:30AM
Are you finding it more and more difficult to get in front of your ideal targets?
Do you find yourself spending too much time trying to develop leads and not enough time in front of qualified prospects?
If your plan will require you to get into new markets or upgrade the quality of the prospects you are meeting with, you may be looking for better ways to generate leads and set meetings. These days, it is more difficult to consistently get in front of your ideal targets. Let’s face it, the decision makers you want to meet are probably too busy to go to a networking event or answer a cold call.
If you want to find out what the latest strategies are to get to your ideal targets when they are ready to buy, this workshop is for you.
- How can I develop a more focused and effective market approach?
- How can I differentiate myself in a very competitive and mature marketplace?
- How can I develop a more proactive prospecting plan to get more and better appointments?
- What prospecting channels will develop the best results for me?
- How can I get and give more referrals?
- What does it take to develop strategic relationships that provide ongoing exchanges of opportunities?
- How can I make networking produce results or is it a waste of time?
- How can I get the people I am meeting with make quicker decisions?
- How can I get to the decision maker?
- How can I warm up my cold calls?
Space is limited so REGISTER today.