Every client who has followed the Our Sales Coach process has exceeded their goals and gotten over 250% ROI and you can too!
All workshops are held at Our Sales Coach offices in Braintree unless noted, otherwise
In each workshop, Ken Cheo, Owner of Our Sales Coach, will facilitate a discussion on problems like those, below, and other business owner issues. Participants will come away with executable solutions. Space is limited to 8 select business owners or sales agents for workshops held at Our Sales Coach offices.
Making Networking Referrals Work for You
October 17, 2019
Get referrals to the kind of clients you want
Asking for and receiving referrals to your ideal clients could be your most effective tool in landing new business
Many people fail at first knowing how to ask for a referral and then taking the necessary steps to successfully turn that referral into a prospect meeting.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Develop a systematic and repeatable process to secure referrals from your clients and strategic partners
- Control the quality and quantity of the referrals you receive
- Never hear “I can’t think of anyone right now” when you ask for a referral
- Create a clear strategy for how you will find and receive referrals with your most strategic referral sources
Close More Business
November 21, 2019
How To Get Your Close Rate To 80-90% Are you wondering if you or your salespeople are meeting with the right kind of prospects?
Are you looking for ways to win more deals with the kind of companies you want to
do business with?
Do you need a more predictable and controllable selling system?
Do you want to be talking with people who buy rather than “think it
Are you wondering how you will get to the next level with all that you are doing
What if it were possible to get the answers to these questions and more
in 90 minutes? Even better, what if that
information was free?
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this workshop:
- Improving your close ratio
- The inability to sell beyond price
- Getting in front of the right decision makers and influencers
- Taking to long to get a yes or no
- Preparing detailed proposals yet the competition gets the order
- Unreliable sales and revenue forecasts
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
December 19, 2019
Are you finding it more and more difficult to get in front of your ideal targets?
Do you find yourself spending too much time trying to develop leads and not enough time in front of qualified prospects?
If your plan will require you to get into new markets or upgrade the quality of the prospects you are meeting with, you may be looking for better ways to generate leads and set meetings. These days, it is more difficult to consistently get in front of your ideal targets. Let’s face it, the decision makers you want to meet are probably too busy to go to a networking event or answer a cold call.
If you want to find out what the latest strategies are to get to your ideal targets when they are ready to buy, this workshop is for you.
- How can I develop a more focused and effective market approach?
- How can I differentiate myself in a very competitive and mature marketplace?
- How can I develop a more proactive prospecting plan to get more and better appointments?
- What prospecting channels will develop the best results for me?
- How can I get and give more referrals?
- What does it take to develop strategic relationships that provide ongoing exchanges of opportunities?
- How can I make networking produce results or is it a waste of time?
- How can I get the people I am meeting with make quicker decisions?
- How can I get to the decision maker?
- How can I warm up my cold calls?